1500W Longbank Fully Automatic Coffee Machine

CATEGORY: Products

$180.00 $204.48

1500W Longbank Fully Automatic Coffee Machine, Find Details and Price about Automatic Coffee Machine Capsule Coffee Maker from 1500W Longbank Fully Automatic Coffee Machine - Ningbo Longbank Resources Co., Ltd. | Coffee Maker...

Description Additional information
Are you a manufacturing or a trade company? A factory is what we are. How long does it take for deliveries? A: Typically, if the products are in stock, it takes 5 to 10 days. If the items are not in stock, the period is 30 days; otherwise, it depends on the amount. Do you provide sample products? A: You could have the sample, sure. What are your payment terms? A: $1000 USD in full payment in advance. 1000 USD payment, 30% T/T in advance, and the remaining 70% upon dispatch. Please ask another question if you have one.
Business Type:
Trading Company
Number of Employees:
Year of Establishment:
Management System Certification:
ISO 9001, ISO 9000, ISO 20000, BSCI
Average Lead Time:
Peak Season Lead Time: one month
SGS Serial NO. :
Off Season Lead Time: one month
  • Working Principle Pump Pressure
  • Housing Material ABS
  • Certification CE, GS, RoHS, EMC, CB, LFGB, EMF
  • Product Name Full Automatic Coffee Machine
  • Water Tank Capacity 1700ml
  • Bean Container Capacity 250g
  • Coffee Volumn Adjustable 30-250ml
  • Pump Pressure 19bar Italy Ulka Water Pump
  • Adjustable Coffee Temperature 78-94 ºC
  • Transport Package Carton Box
  • Specification 46*34*24cm
  • Trademark Longbank
  • Origin Ningbo
  • HS Code 8516719000